The Dent Removal Repair Tool Kit has a unique bridge design, created to eliminate the risk of additional damage. The adhesive system design guarantees dent removal without the messy, sticky residue other systems are known to leave behind. No chemicals or other toxic materials are involved, so the original paint is 100% protected during the process. This is a paintless ding & dent repair.
Repair dents on almost any part of any vehicle- The Dent Removal Repair Tool Kit easily removes dents caused by hail, car doors, shopping carts, and more, without damaging the surface of your car.
How to use it? Slowly twist the nut in the middle of the bridge dent puller, to thoroughly and effectively repair the dents. Use enough glue to create a glue cushion of about 1-2 millimeters between the metal and the puller pad. It's fairly important to press the tool quickly to the operation surface.
1. Clean damaged surface with a damp clean cloth
2. Put the glue in the gun and heat (heat for about 5-10 min.)
3. Pull the trigger and apply the glue to the drawing gasket (not car)
4. Immediately place the pad in the center of the dent and hold until it sticks
5. Place the stem of the pad through the hole in the pulling bridge and screw knob
6. Tighten knob until the dent pops up
7. Clean surface
Do not let the glue harden completely. It will just break off when you pull the dent. As you pull the dent you should see the glue stretch slightly, and there will be a distinctive metal popping sound if done properly.
Tip: This tool is not suitable for corners or creases.
The Dent Removal Repair Tool Kit is made of rubber and durable plastic. It comes with 5 different sizes of suction tabs for your selection. Now you can get your car back to its original condition quickly and easily!