Do you have a garden, a patio or a sidewalk? If your answer is yes, then there’s something you should see – the Garden Path Maker Mold. This innovative path mold is an easy to use, garden and path edifying cement/mud molding loader. It allows you to connect your garden to your doorstep with such shapely patterned molds.
The Garden Path Maker Mold can be used alongside cement mixture or if you feel like; red mud. You don’t need the help of professionals or extra tools other than this maker mold and a smoothening blade or whatever has a flat even surface. There are several molds with peculiar patterns of which you could order all to have unique patterns on your walkway or you could choose those which you’d want.
Using your Garden Path Maker Mold is very easy. You can do it all by yourself in just a few hours.
- Ensure the area is weeded and rid of all grasses.
- Prepare your cement mixture or if it is red mud you’d prefer.
- Ensure the mixture is neither too watery nor too hard; it should have just the right water quantity for quick solidification.
- Place your Garden Path Maker Mold on the cleared ground.
- Have the prepared mixture poured into the mold. Ensure they all fill the mold up or have an equal filling height to ensure they’re all even in height.
- Use a flat board, flat plywood, or any flat surface item to smoothen the surface of the mixture inside the mold.
- Wait till the following day to allow the mixture to dry up to a considerable extent before you remove the mold.
- Fill up the spaces in-between molds with any decorative item that comes to your mind such as flowers, granite, small colorful stones or whatever else you feel like.
And just like that, you would have created a beautiful footpath from your garden, lawn or wherever else up to your entrance.