Whatever peeling task, this peeler set can handle bumps and curves with ease and without clogging or losing its edge. It comes with 3 peelers with different blades - definitely suitable for a wide variety of vegetables!
A good peeler should be fast and smooth, shaving off just enough of the skin to avoid the need for repeat trips over the same section but not so much that the blade digs deeply into the flesh and wastes food.
The Magic Triple Peelers feature a double-edged serrated blade which grips and cuts in two directions. This gripping effect makes the peeler very easy to use, almost no pressure is required making it of particular advantage to people with arthritis.
The Magic Trio Peelers incorporate a melon ball scoop on the side of the handle and is a registered design. The Magic Trio Peelers handle is smoother to hold, flexible yet very strong and dishwasher safe.
The ‘U’ shaped handle allows a comfortable wide grip suitable for left and right-handed people.
- Peels any fruit or vegetable. Slices small blocks of cheese
- Advantageous to people with Arthritis
- The Magic Triple Peelers are smoother to hold and dishwasher safe.
- The material is resistant to any deformities or breakage.
- New flat guide for easier slicing
- The size of the blade is 50mm
Black 50mm Peeler: General Peeling potatoes, carrots, apples, pumpkin, pineapples, tomatoes
Blue 68mm Peeler: Cabbage shredder, cheese slicer, ribbons, thin slicing
Red Julienne Peeler: Julienne, zucchini noodles, pumpkin spaghetti
- Dual ultra sharp surgical stainless steel swivel double-edge blade
- Smooth and effortless peeling
- Handle is comfortable even during repetitive action peeling
- Built-in potato eye remover and orange peeler
- Dishwasher safe
1- Use the standard peeler. for peeling any fruit or vegetable, and slicing half kilo block of cheese and vegetable with a small diameter.
2- Use the Professional peeler for shredding cabbage, slicing vegetable of a bigger diameter, and a one-kilo block of cheese.
3- Use the Julienne for making standard size julienne for solid fruits or vegetables such as carrot.