This "Pregnancy Pillow - U Shape Body Pillow For Pregnant Women" helps support your back, hips, knees, neck, and head to help ease discomfort associated with pregnancy, sciatica, fibromyalgia, gastric reflux, and more.
Sleep peacefully throughout the night gently supported by the Pregnancy Pillow - U Shape Body Pillow For Pregnant Women. During pregnancy finding, a comfortable sleeping arrangement can be a challenge. The Full Body Maternity Pillow with contoured u-shape helps alleviate discomfort by providing support to the unique shape of pregnancy with a unique contoured shape of its own.
More than just a pillow for soon to be moms, the comfortable pillow is easily formed into multiple positions to provide support for reading, watching TV, or just relaxing. It even makes for a perfect nursing pillow to keep the baby elevated while mom’s back is still cushioned.
- GREAT SIZE - This maternity pillow measures 53" inches long, 31" inches wide, and 7" inches high, making this the ideal contoured support pillow for your back, belly, legs, and neck... all in one.
- PREMIUM FILLING MATERIAL - Filling: High-density and extra soft, this adjustable cotton filling without smelling provides comfort for side sleeping and retains fluffiness for better performance and longer use. Inner Cover: Flowered brushed fabric looks more elegant with your furniture. Outer Cover: Comfy cotton with double zipper is hypoallergenic and Machine Washable.
- NO MORE SCRATCHINESS WITH SUPERIOR SIZE – Using technology from Denmark, this body pillow is a 100% improvement on the last model. 360°total body support for pain-free and sound sleep.
- DEEP SLEEP EVERY NIGHT - To alleviate your fatigue and improve mothers' sleeping environment quality throughout your pregnancy. Great GIFT for expecting mothers.
- MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This maternity body pillow creates a belly support position for reading, watching TV, breastfeeding, etc. Though our pillow was crafted for pregnant mothers it is also super comfortable for ANYONE who needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, back, belly, knees, hip, and feet properly!